Monday, July 27, 2009

Meet the Artists on the Tour - #17 Sarah Wallace



Sarah Wallace
E-mail: artstdio@whidbey.com
http://www.art-in-transition.com/
3697 Rivendell Rd, Langley, WA 98260





How long have you been an artist?
40years

Artist’s Statement:
Although dealing with Alzheimer’s I was able to complete with the help of my partner Ivan Neaigus 32 works of abstract colored pencil drawings. My previous work was done in colored pencil and watercolor illustrating floral arrangements, various still lives, and beach compositions. I have also worked in photography, and mosaic framed designs. I continue to work with colored pencil.

What is interesting and distinctive about you and your artwork?
See http://www.art-in-transition.com/

Why do you create? What are you passionate about?
It’s the process of being in the moment.

What projects are you currently working on? Any upcoming shows?
I continue to work with colored pencil. Yes, some local ones.

What will your guest see you doing at your studio during the Whidbey Island Open Studio Tour?
My studio and process.

No comments:

Post a Comment